PANTONE released the 2016 Color of the Year and for the first time it is a combination of two shades. Rose Quartz and Serenity have been selected and blended together to create the PANTONE Color of the Year.
Joined together, Rose Quartz and Serenity demonstrate an inherent balance between a warmer embracing rose tone and the cooler tranquil blue, reflecting connection and wellness as well as a soothing sense of order and peace.
Leatrice Eiseman, PANTONE Color of the Year, Pantone Color Institute
Recreate this look for all your fashion forward clients with the use of following must-have Aware products.
- After coloring, wash hair using Color Retention System Thicken Shampoo (10-CRTS) and Conditioner (11-CRTC) to add moisture, volume and protect color.
- Mist Leave-In Protectant (11-CRLIP) throughout clean hair and blow dry using fingers.
- Spray UnStyled Spray Texturizer (12-SWAX) to dry hair, shaping with fingers for a loose, tousled look and a flexible hold.
- Rub Shattered? Design Pomade (12-DSDP) in hands to warm and add to the edges of hair to lay into place and increase shine.
- Gather lower half of hair and twist tightly, pulling up to create a low french twist. Insert bobby pins hold the style. Arrange the ends, letting them fall freely.
- Finish with Firm Hold Hair Spray (12-B3SCA) to complete this edgy yet sophisticated look.